Multinational Needs Assessment Programme (MNAP)
We will continue to take a tried and tested needs-based approach to addressing data and DG challenges through the development of an inclusive Multinational Needs Assessment Programme (M-NAP).
This overarching programme provides a structure for data driven, evidence led projects based on needs.
The MNAP programme:
- Aims to establish and monitor the needs across nations and members, also feeds into regional needs assessments and global needs assessment.
- Will focus on nations / groups of nations / regions etc
- Will focus on needs of nations in terms of science, practice, workforce and education / CPD
- Can identify the need for FIP-enabled transformation programmes
- Can involve different constituencies across FIP
- Will include projects that assess needs and evaluate trends and take a consistent methodological approach ensuring that data contributes to the GPO database in a consistent, progressive way
- Is a member benefit and a recruitment tool for non-members.
- Will align to the FIP Development Goals (DGs)
- Is a ONE FIP programme composed of ONE FIP / FIP wide member facing priorities and will support the delivery of the DGs in the decade ahead
- Provides a systematic vehicle for GPO data collection for the decade ahead and supports the dissemination of results through reports, peer reviewed publications, membership bulletins.